Sunday, August 07, 2005

I am so irritated. Yes I am.. I had it with my parents. I have drawn the conclusion that I cannot, simply cannot spend more than a certian number of hours with them in a day. Don't get me wrong. I do love them but there is just so much patience I can have with them.

They make the biggest fuss about the smallest things. Take eating dinner for example. I spend the whole week home for dinner and when I decide to eat out once, my mother makes a big fuss about it. How about this, when I am doing my work she starts calling me for dinner. Obviously I want to finish my work first right? But no .. i have to put everything down to have dinner with a family who doesn't even talk much. And when I go for dinner, my brother starts being rude, my mother tires to be all fine and dandy and father just sits there with a long face. Whats the point? Isn't it better to spend time out, even if it by myself, just not to see this.

So i got irritated, i commented on my brothers sucky behavior, what do i get? A trashing from my dad. WTF seriously, his SON is being rude and i don't have to right to tell him off? N when he needs help I have to help him? Tell him how he should fucking study? HELLOOO did anyone ever did tat for me ?! Ok I would say being the youngest kid have its perks. The oldest kid get all the shit while the youngest sit there and smile. I hate being the oldest. My parents are always making a fuss abt the example I am setting him. Do I give a damn.. honestly NO.. its his life.. if he wants to do what I did he can.. after all its his life... I tried talking to him for being rude.. but would he listen NO...

Ok enough abt my bro.. he is just a pest... my mother has this image that my family is PERFECT.. she pretends it is.. she is starting to behave like BRE in desperate housewives. I guess she has an image to maintain but whats the point of living a lie. She pissed the hell out of me with the little she knows about things that goes on everyday and the ways she always thinks her time = my time.. Sometimes she is just plain irriating and tries to brain-wash ppl with her ideas. My daddy is cool... He just tend to over react at times.

So this is my family on the whole. I'm starting to look forward to the day i move out.. I don't care who I stay with or where I stay or if I am going to stay with anyone at all .. All i know is that I really have to .. Its so tiring, really. I know no one's family is perfect . And I know some times we should just let things be .. But sometimes I just need a break. For once, I would like to be alone. Just for a day. Without them, with nothing to worry or think abt... maybe thats y i like staying out late.

*spending too much time with my family has proved to be a health hazard.

Posted by jasmine at 6:23 PM