Sunday, June 19, 2005
Once I asked someone "Wouldn't it be really scary to spend the rest of your life with this particular person?"
His reply was " No, if u love the person, the rest of your life with him/ her is not enough."At that age I really didn't understand what he meant. I just gave him a face and walk away. U look at it this way, when u get married u have to live with someone. U eat, U sleep and u breath in the same place as that person. SCARY thought isn't it. At times I do get rather afraid of that thought.
This weekend I have been doing alot of thinking.(ok, i have been doing a lot of thinking since my mummy gave me a "it time u move on in life " talk) Maybe marriage isn't such a scary thing after all. Maybe it isn't that bad. I mean, there are people who have been married for years and they have not gone insane. So maybe its not that scary.
Everything seem to fall into place after this weekend. Suddenly I understad what my friend meant when he said "If u love a person, spending the rest of your life with him/ her is not enough"
I wouldn't say I am like super on to the idea of moving out and living a life without my parents. But now I wouldn't say I don't view that life as something scary or someting that would result in me becoming insane. I would think of it more like embarking on a new journey in life. One where by your partner is not some clown U find at the mall but someone who u love n is willing to walk down that road with u
TOGETHER
Posted by jasmine at 8:36 PM