Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Looking beyond what there is ....
Today is wednesday 29 of June. More than half a year have pasted. What have I been doing all this while?
Looking back .....I'm now in my final year of poly. For the past half year I have completed my 2nd year in poly. Got a stupid job at some stupid Law firm. Realise that what I want to do for at least the next 3 years of my life. I wanna act, get into the entertainment industry n I want to fly. I also came to realise who are the most important ppl in my life. At this point I must say Rupen is one of them. I really cannot imagine what things would be if I had not started going out with him. haha..What lies ahead...The next half a year looks scary. It really does. I may be going to Perth for 2 months. VanIsh from singapore. I may be stuck here. I have applied for SIA n I may start flying in MArch or April next year. I will hardly be around. Is this what I want? Ya kinda. I wanna be able to try new things. Alot of new things. But i have alot of fears. Will the people I love still be there. What will become of this relationship if I decide to go away for awhile. What will become of me? My future is blur.. very blur.. Just like me ?
Posted by jasmine at 10:21 AM