Sunday, June 12, 2005
The lights were blinding. The music jarring. This is the moment. My moment. As I made my way to the allocated position, I tried not to look too scared or too nervous. After sitting down, I looked at the rest of the cast. All of them had equally excitied faces. In the table on the far right of the stage, Patrica Mok was giving some guy a massage. Cheing Mun was sitting beside me and Beatric was running up and down the stage.I sat there trying to look natural, trying very hard indeed. The lights were seriously blinding. I tried to catch a glance of the audience. I saw the Prime Minister, Senior Minister and the Minister Mentor ! They were all sitting in a roll.
If u ask me if how the show went, I would say, I honestly don't know. I was too distracted by the bright lights, sounds and cameras. Well, but one thing is for sure, last night was definatly a night that i would always remember.
Posted by jasmine at 8:00 PM