Sunday, June 12, 2005

I just got off the phone with my darling. Today is our 8th month together. I wouldn't say it was extremely long nor would I say this 8 months is really short. In this short period of 8 months, I have grown so accustome to him quirky behaviours and moods. I am sure on his part he would have gotten use to my monthly PMS and horrible emo attacks. I have finally reached a verdict. He is a keeper. Yes he is worth my every minute. He is worth my constant worries and naggings.Y? cos I love him. Ok I shall not start preaching abt what is love but I can say what love is NOT

Love is not self centred. It never is and never will be

Love is not abt what you can recieve but what you can give.

Love is not just about physical. Its the whole package.

Love is not about mushy letters and long lovey dovey conversations. It about committment, compromise and some times even emotional pain. (yes, when i mean compromise i mean giving up your fav tv show for your gal/guy.

Love is not abt looks and image. Its about how comfortable u are with a person

Right now i really have to quote my darling on this... he really touched me when he said this to me today

"U admire a person for their qualities,

U love a person for their inadequacy"


Darling i have no idea what i would do without u ... teddy bear

Posted by jasmine at 10:30 PM