Sunday, May 08, 2005

Nothing beats having a ciggy, a dim room and good music. A wonderful way to unwind after a long day of socialising. A guess this equation needs a nice cold beer.

I have so many ideas. Thoughts. Things racing through my mind. Things I want to do. Things I have to do. Things that would have to be done.
U
You are always on my mind. Yes U. i love you
Some times when I look back at life, I ask myself. Would I be who I am today if I hadn't seen the things I have seen. Felt the things I felt.My heart goes out to the many who are still going through life. I still am. Still exploring the various posibilties. But is that what life should be all about?
"Take this love and take this down. If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills well maybe, the landslide will bring you down."
Radom words from a song. Random feelings.Radom thoughts. COnfus thoughts for the youths today. Raves and rants of a life that should never have been. Thats me at 233ohrs at night. Rants and ravings of a girl who just can't sleep. Crys of desperation? I don't know.
I love you. Y? I don't know. Maybe you are the one. Are you the one?
"theres a little bit of something me and everything is you"

Posted by jasmine at 10:20 PM