Sunday, April 03, 2005

Turn Left
Turn Right
Fate plays cruel games on people.
It leaves people hanging on the line
With no space left to think ot breathe
With nothing but some broken dreams.
Fate may decide one day
To tear our lives apart
It may decide one day
That this is but a dream
With all but broken dreams and pain
With nothing but ourselves to blame
We walk this round alone
We walk this path of lonliness
Too slient , too cold, too far
Should life decide to be kind
One day we could be
Happy together
Being as joyful as can be
Yet no one knows what the future holds
I can only pray that it would be kind
Kind but not too cold
Cruel but not too harsh
For in this life I know
That many times its not fair
As alone and scared as I am
I wil not want to fall

Posted by jasmine at 7:58 PM