Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I thought today would be a super sad day. I woke up and tried to stand up. When I did, a sudden rush of pain shot through my right leg. Fuck, my leg is still sprained. I sat back down in bed and sulked. Ok I am not going to let my leg spoil my day. So I tried to stand up again... FUCK!! the pain it wouldn't go away. Where are the pain killers... Damn I finished them yesterday. Damn today is going to be one hell of a sad day. So I spent the whole morning sulking and complaining... At 2 I got ready for school. I left the house and went to hail a cab. Guess what I got a RED LONDON CAB... haha.. things are starting to look good. First it was a london cab, second it was in one of my favorite colours. The trip was rather uneventful. As the cab drew nearer to the school, I saw my class guys all standing at the drop off point. Damn this is so embarrasssing. I can't possibly hobble pass them and not look silly. However, before I could react, the cab was already at the drop off point. you have no idea how embarrassed I was. I sat there thinking of some way to avoid them. They started appoarching the cab. SHIT die die die. So embarrassing. To my surprise, 2 guys opened the door for me and one of them helped me out. The other 2 held the lift door open for me. Ok.. I don't like being treated like an invaild but if 5 boys are going all out to manja me what the heck. So I enjoyed the short moment of "stardom"They held the lift door open for me and walked me all the way to the library. Aww aren't they darlings. I met Pam in the library. I thought my exciting day would be just that. But who knows. Shannon was waiting for me at the library. He was nice enoguh to go all the way up to the 3rd to meet me and walk me to my next class. AWWww... you boys are such darlings... Thanks for "manja-ing" me.. all of a sudden i feel like a real princess

Posted by jasmine at 2:06 PM