Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Ever tired waking up one morning and realising that you can't walk properly. Suddenly thing that you take for granted like climbing stairs and being able to go to the bathroom with out help becomes such a chore.
Every step that you take is sheer agony and every moment some one is looking at you with a pitiful look. Ok maybe they are just concerned but what the hell. It is so tiring waking up each morning and telling myself to be optimistic. So it only a sprain, it not like I broke my leg and would not be able to move again.But just not being able to do things which I normally take for granted it so depressing. On a normal school day I would go to school and after school I would either go out with my boyfriend or chill with my friends. But now.. It to school and straight home. Ok at least I still can go school. Well I shall quote my darling on this one " there is always a sliver lining in every cloud" .. lets see.. what is the sliver lining in this case? there are only a few possiblity
- God is telling me to stop going out so much
- God wants me to spend time with my family more
- I need to catch up more on my studies
- Its time for me to take a break from my activities
Well, I guess if I look at all the possible reason I guess I would say this injury is a blessing in disguise haha.. i get to be an offical bum.. sitting at home just rotting....
Posted by jasmine at 10:36 AM