Monday, January 31, 2005

To my Darling:

I know its not Valentine's Day yet. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you. No I did not do something wrong or said something wrong. I just want to say I love you. You have no idea how touched I was when you "helped" me home on thursday. You have no idea how happy I get when I get your message. Everyday I look forward to talking to you, every moment with you is truly treasured. I know there are time when I really irritated you and I also know there are times when I pissed you off. Sometimes I know I may not do the most intelligent things. Sometimes I feel very bad when you have to put up with my mood swings. ( sometimes i really cant help it ) ya... hmm... i know things may not always be smooth sailing for the both of us .. but i know no matter what happens we can help each other though together...

"Oh life is a glorious cycle of song
A medley of extemporanea
And love is a thing that can never go wrong"

Posted by jasmine at 6:32 PM