Monday, December 27, 2004

Sayonara pretty presents. Sayonara yummy food and christmas tree. Christmas is over (why!why!) My favorite season of the year has came to an end. It back to school for most of us and back to work for some of us. Well, instead of complaining about going back to school, I would like to dedicate this post solely to thanksgiving.For those who know me, you guys would know that this year's christmas was something very different for me.

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to all the ppl who gave me presents. Thanks for all the pretty pretty presents. Thanks for all the lovely cards too.

Next I would like to thank these few ppl:
1) Nattie
2) Rupen
3) G.I.F.T

Hey ppl thanks for making this year a special one for me . Thanks for all the support and thanks for making me smile. G.I.F.T rocks la... :)

Thirdly I would like to thank the carollers.(is tat how u spell it ?)

Hey ppl great job :) .. you guys are the best.

And last but not least.. Mummy and Daddy

Thanks for the nice nice dinner. I promise you guys next year's party I would be the one cooking it k :) thanks for the presents.... :)

Posted by jasmine at 8:39 AM