Thursday, December 30, 2004

Dear Dairy,
I has been ages since I actually made a full entry of my pathetic life. Over the past year many incidents have happened and well, have been long forgotten. Nothing much about my life has changed yet. I'm still stuck in school. (oh bother) I would like very much to graduate soon but I guess it would only be in 2006. I must say that during this one year, I've learnt so much. I've grown the appreciate my life with my friends and not to mention my parents constant blubbering. Yes, I know, the high light of this would be my love life. Well, my love life for 2004 has been nothing like a smooth sailing ride. I would say it was like a tsumani. Yes, big and voilent. I had had many "Mike Darcys and Daniel Cleavers" coming and going in my life. Over the past year, I thought I had met my Daniel Cleaver. But it turn out that Daniel Cleaver is a bastard. Then again which man is not a bastard? After having long endless chats and endless nights of crying, I have came to a revelation. Man, indeed are bastards. To all those girls out there, enjoy singlehood and always remember men only want one thing.( go figure)
Besides meeting men in my life, I have well, put on alot of weight. Yes I have. No more slim girl. I'm fat and very unhealthy. 2004 has made me into a fat, unhealthy, chain smoking pig. Ha. Its nothing that I am proud off. At this very point, I run a risk of these deadly diseases.
1) heart failure
2) lung cancer
3) high blood pressure
4) diabettes
5) Liver failure
Interestingly enough, I don't give a fuck. I live by this saying: Eat healthy, live healthy, STILL DIE. In life everyone dies. Sad to say sometimes the most healthy dies first. Ha. My Mike Darcy just called. I am just reaccounting to him my day. He sounds to tired. Oh well.. Men .... Now he is taking a minute haha.. good give me time to write .
Life has been rather kind to me lately. Of all the things I've been through I am gald I am still alive. (ha guess wat that fella was talking to me from the toliet ) haha.. (men are all bum) ... I doubt I can continuing blogging with him on the phone. Oh well... than its good bye for now...

Posted by jasmine at 8:30 PM