Wednesday, December 15, 2004
14 mins til the nest lesson. Followed by 3 hours straight of conveyencing law. How shitty can that be. Its the second week of school and I am dreding it already. Imagine being thrown into a world where you are a stranger. All you can feel this is over whleming lonliness and fear. Everything/one around you is a stranger, freaks...How would you feel.
I have so much mix feelings now. I'm lonely yet I'm not alone, I'm anticipating what is coming ahead, I'm tired yet I had enough sleep last night, I'm hungry yet I have just eaten. So many feelings. So many contridictions. I'm one hell of a confused teenager.
I did many things wrong lately. I know that I was wrong but it feels so right. Knowing that I was wrong is totally different from admitting it. I don't want to admit that I was wrong cos I don't feel that it was wrong. Everyone has a deep dark secert and so do I. I want it to remain as a secret. It will remain as a secret.
Baby I love you
Baby I'm missing you so bad. Its been 2 days since I last saw you and damn do I miss you so bad... Where are you now, I wonder. What are you doing... Are you missing me like I'm missing you....
Posted by jasmine at 1:46 PM