Thursday, November 11, 2004
When was the last time I actually posted? Hmm.. 5 days ago? Oh well.. the pass 4 days have been the most hectic.. messy, frusrating and noisy days of my life so far... its was filled with emotional ups and downs and it was the time i really realise my character flaws.. Truly these four days have been a real learning experience... with only a total of 5 hours of sleep for 4 days in total .. I was surprise how much strength I had to help with the running of the camp... It was really the works of a divine power... Seriously, who can stand running around for 4 whole days with only about 2 hours of sleep every night.... I must admit I broke down alot during the camp...It was to a point where I just sat in a corner and cried.. literally... i flared up many many times and i really regretted it .. the normal me is some one who do not make decisions and spend most of my time asking for directions.. now at the camp.. suddenly.. i have to make decisions and give directions.. it was more than i could handle.. but surprisingly, i was able to with the help and guidence of a 2 people.. one is my really close friend, bernie.. and the other.. haha.. my bf.. thanks to much u 2.. really.. they where the ones who kept me in focus and help me cool off when i flared up or when i was taking too much work in.. they reminded me of my purpose there and what i should be doing.. from them i learnt so many important life lessons and most importantly, i realised from them i still have alot more to learn in life... In areas where I lack experience, they taught me .. and in areas where i was being ignorant to, they gave me "wake up" calls.... besides them, the camp commitee was really great.. although they were very in experienced, they were willing the learn and help each other out.. i must admit i did flare up at particular committees and i really regretted it.. it was in times like these that i was reminded that at a point of time i was like that and everyone deserve a fair chance to learn... evem though they were in experienced, they pulled through and did an amazing job... they taught me alot about friendship and support.. looking back at the Junior Youth camp, i must say it was truly a big turning point in my life...
Posted by jasmine at 7:34 AM