Monday, November 15, 2004
Monday morning 1059am...
Woke up barely an hour ago..
Feeling super dazed and well decided to blog
What have I been up to this few days?
Wed: Went to Truth min for a drama prac
I must say that the kids in bmc are so much more
mature than those there ....
Later in the afternoon went to meet Rupen
Met him at taka.. When i was waiting for him
I saw a big grp of kids queing for a S.H.E autograph session
It was 2pm when I saw them and the concert was at 7pm !!!
Kids these days are mad....
Met Rupen at Kinokuniya than we went to find presents for
2 of his friends. After walking for super long,
we went to COSI to eat. Fir was there...
We waited for Lynn and another person... i think Akram
haha... waited for so long... so in the end we went to watch shark tales..
The show was super funny.. tat boy couldn't stop laughing...
After the show he sent me home in a cab and he went simpang...
I was super tired.. was still recovering from camp...
thursday : HAPPY DEEPAVALI
From the moment I opened my eyes I got an sms
guess wat it said ..
"Happy Deepavali. Y are u not going to celebrate it"
WTF .. haha i may be attached to an indian guy but I do not
celebrate deepavali.. haha... Throughout the day my friends
either called or messaged me and asked haha... funny la
I spent my deepavali (no not visiting relatives) but watching
princess dairies 2 n had dinner with bernie's family, jake and adriel
than went to daniel's places to watch the 9 o'clock chinese show..
damn the show was lame hahaha
Friday: SWIMMING DAY !!
Went to Adriel's house to swim.. damn it was fun
we caught ourselves a leg, we got an orange pants and we drowned a "whale"
I was seriously amused by HAHA... really.. I mean really really amused
Had a wnderful dinner and ya had teh sponge bob planning..
went for BS later tat night .. My bs grp ROX !!!
Sat: Came church at 11 and i was the first haha...
the comm was really good.. they came up with alot
of nice nice ideas... later adriel, jake and raveen
helped me set up the cafe... ok they werem't much of a help
but they help finish gross ice cream..haha
than later rupen came :D ... yes yes that made my day....
i wonder y ? hahaa... oh well.. later rupen stayed in the cafe with me and the
rest went to do the pub. for spongebob party... rupen had a new hair
cut that day and haha... he looked like a baby haha... those really short cute hair...
he is so cute... haha.. ok ok i am done oggling over my bf
erm... than after the cafe was over i went with him to east point to buy a present for
his friend... lucky she could fit the shirt... than i went for dinner with my mummy..
bought $30 worth of maybeline products and i got a bag !! haha
than watched roxbury ...
Sunday: went to church with a roxbury hang over haha...
what is love baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more haha
did a roxbury head thingy with the guys haha
so fun !!!.... than went shopping with rupen (again)
he bought a pair of slippers from New Urban Male
I saw a shirt from NUM that i liked and i think I will
get it haha... i bought a shirt from Zarra.. than we went to
wisma top shop and later the sony ericsson care centre
than he went home i went to my aunty's place ...
my nephew n niece are so cute !!! haha...
Posted by jasmine at 9:59 AM