Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Every now and than
We find a special friend
Someone who would be around
Through all your ups and downs
Who never lets you down
And understands it all
You're the Best Friend that I found
I still remember the times,
We would laugh and play around
The stories that we share
And things we did as a pair
I still remember the calls
And how we would talk til late
Of all the things we said
Of boys,parents and sometimes fate
Over the years
I've grown to learn
The power of friendship and support
The feeling of comfort and strength
You get from knowing you have a friend
Its not an easy thing
To think about you leaving
To know that life would not be the same
Without you in it
I just want to say a big thank you
For all the laughter that you brought
For all the times we shared
For golden memories that we made
In a few weeks you would be leaving
To a place where your new life would be starting
My prayer for you, my friend
Is that you would find
Friends that are true
People who would care
To find comfort and strength
In your times of need
But above all,
To find happiness in all you do
I would never forget you
I would never regret the day we met
I would always be grateful for a friend like you
Nattie, thank you for being YOU :)
Posted by jasmine at 8:24 AM