Monday, September 13, 2004

Its been 2 weeks and I'm still suffering from the flu... just last night i started coughing again.. sigh its been coming on and off.. i refuse to see a doctor cos I would get an MC and i would miss school.... Its not the mssing sch part that I am worried abt .. its the catching up that I'm worried abt... haha.. yes I am hard working haha... oh well.. just last night i dreamt of him again.. the dream I had last night was like the most painful one ever...

I dreamt that he talked to my friends... He told them that he loves me still and he misses me.. But guess what he said i hurt him too much thats y he doesn;t want tp patch.. hah... i know its a dream and stuff but I ewas really sad... I cried and cried . .. I mena its like since when i knowingly hurt him... Maybe its true... if u love some one too much you may unknowingly hurt them... oh well.. at least its a dream not in real life.. i mean if it happens in real life i think i would die.. literally...

Posted by jasmine at 7:29 PM