Friday, September 10, 2004

I just got out of the shower... the feeling of the hot water rushing down my body felt good..emotions .. just taking me over.. so much.. they saw him again today... vic.. i would never forget you.. 6 mths haha.. seems really short to some but really long to me.. how can forget u.. ohwell.. haha.they said we both walked pass each other.. each not knowing.. haha.. i really didnt notice.. many its meant to be.. FATE... haha .. oh the cruel fate...

When I close my eyes I see you
When I try to sleep, I think of you
Its SAD but true..
I still can't forget you

I know life has to go on... but how can I.. I know i should let go.. but i DON"T want to.. i want to hold to the hope that you would come back some day.. Baby there's something abt you :)

Posted by jasmine at 10:44 PM