Friday, August 20, 2004

LiFe
It came so sudden
It came too soon
At the break of dawn
As the sun shone into my window
I got the news
It was sad but true
Just last night we were talking about it
Just last night we thought it would be fine
Now this morn, it all over
Now this morn, life is different
Life is so unpredictable
It may sound cliche but true
Things come and go when u least expect it
Leaving nothing but memories
As I sat quietly in my room
Thoughts rushed though my head
I did not expect this to happen
Why oh God tell me Why?
She doesn't deserve this
She doesn't need the pain
Give her back her life again
Give her back her strength again
This angel has a broken wing
This angel wouldn't be able to fly
God please heal this broken wing
God please let her fly again.....

Posted by jasmine at 10:07 AM