Friday, August 06, 2004
The Last Show
She met him in the hall. Her music caught his attention. Their eyes met.
To him it was fate. To her it was chance.
They met up again the following day and sparks flew.
To him it was fate. To her it was chance.
They fell in love, too serious too soon
He believed it was fate, she was starting to believe it too.
And so it was 2 people, so different in their beliefs and character, met one day and fell in love.
Was it fate playing a cruel trick on them, or was it God's way of saying that he was there.
It went on for about half a year.
2 happy people. Or at least she thought they were.
A perfect couple. A perfect life.
Than it all shatter one day, when she thought she had enough
She didn't believe in fate any more nor could she belief in him
It end as fast as it started.
Both unaware of the pain that was caused.
A love that seem so perfect but so wrong
Once a happy couple now 2 worlds torn apart
Once she would do anything for him
Now she would do anything to forget him
The pain is still fresh the words still cutting
"Fate has brought us together just like how its gonna tear us apart"
She still misses him and his jokes
She still misses the times
But she knows its never to be
Cos she not who she was any more
Its been 6 months since she saw him
6 months since the last goodbye
Its his b'day today
I'm hurting inside and i don't know y
This boy has to go.. my past has to leave
By i still miss him.. and no one will ever take his place...
I'll still remember the things you said
I'll still remeber the way you laughed
Every night before I sleep,
I still pray that He'll guide you
And keep you safe from harm
Although I know you may never see this
Or even pass my way
I'll never forget the time we spent together
never ever will....
HaPpY 19th BiRtHdAy vIC
Posted by jasmine at 12:08 PM