Monday, August 09, 2004
Freedom
She's running aimlessly down the hall
Everything is in a blur
She hears voices screaming, calling her name
Everything is in a blur
I want out, I want out,
Her body cries
Help me, would someone help me?
I am tired
My body can't take this any more
My mind has ran out of ideas to do
My faith is a fast drying river
I want out, I want out
Her body cries
Help me, would someone help me?
Deperation, pain ,hurt
What has the cruel world made her into
Where is the joy she once had?
Where is the love she once readily give?
I want out, I want out
Her body cries
Help me, would someone help me?
Is there no God?
Is there no such thing as true love?
Is everything pain?
Is everyone in search of something they would never find?
She is running aimlessly down the hall
Everything is in a blur
She hears voices screaming calling her name
Everything is in a blur............
Posted by jasmine at 10:36 PM