Monday, May 10, 2004
Your beauty is amazing
Your grace, stunning.
You have an air about yourself
that no one else have.
You never fail to amaze me
At how you balance your time
How you manage to work
yet always being able to stay alert
Yes at times we quarrel
Yes at times we fight
Your views never match mine
Yet no matter how much we fight
And how much we quarrel,
We are still able to slove all the squabbles
Mummy I love you
More than you can imagine
Mummy I care for you
yet i find it hard to show
Your love for me moves me
Your care for me melts my heart
I just wanna say
All your worries will pay
I will make you proud of me
I will let u rest
You will get to ride a car
And have a nice house to live in
You will have all you ask
Just you wait and see
Right now I can't give you much
But what I can give you is this
A promise of a stable future
And one where you will not have to worry anymore
I LOVE YOU , MUMMY
Posted by jasmine at 9:40 PM