Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A tRibUte tO U....

I met you at my poly orientation. You said hi to me and i even remebered us having lunch together on the first day. We had chicken rice. (the yucky one from bus. park) You were the first one to say hi to me. You were like my first offical friend in poly. After that we were together though thick and thin. I am sure you would remeber Wnnye and even what happen when you and lili and some misunderstanding. What i admire about you is that you are never down. You always smile. You may not be the most attractive girl in school... definately not supermodel kind.. but to me, you beauty is far greater than that. You are able to smile in the mist of adversity and always willing to help others.... Indeed, you are the most beautiful girl around... Pamelia

I remembered seeing you on the bus. You got off the same stop as me and I was shocked. I was under the impression that no one stayed as near school as me. You were always the quiet one in class. The first few lessons I rarely heard your voice. I have to admit it now back then, i did have a crush on you. ( how ridiculous) haha.. You never fail to amaze me with all the knowledge you know and how streetwise you are. You are definately not man hunt material but I am sure women will give you a second look because of your confidence and the kind of ingenious jokes you can say.. You never fail to make me laugh.. Tyler

My first impression of you was that you are a very firece person. Yeah, you really scared me. But after geting to know u better your scary face is nothing. You are the most gentle person I know. You are stronglydevoted to your family no matter how many time you complian abt them...You beauty lies in the love you show to others... the unwaving trust that you put in people are amazing... I really admire you for your strenght to pick yourself up when ever you fall... When i look at you i don't c a girl that is all broken down by the world.. But a woman who is changed by the world and knows what she wants in life... Nooreen

I still remember I had to wait 2 hours for you once.. haha.. and your hair.. haha.. it never fails to amaze me at how u can come to school with this kind of hair... working with you for one of my projects was a big joy.. through you i learnt alot abt the law and how to go abt writing.. i really admire the fact that you and juggle 2 courses and yet still have never uttered a single word of complian... you can study on and on yet you don't complain abt the stress or the pressure.... that is something that i need to learn... Looking at you reminds me that no matter how much "shit" is being thrown at you.. relax .. take a deep breath and think of how to solve it instead of whine.... you are really a very good example.. Jeremy.

Posted by jasmine at 9:13 PM