Saturday, April 17, 2004

tO mY sPeCiAL fRieND...

You were there from the start. From the day I entered BMC til now its u who i c. Growing up with you have been a real joy. We learnt new things together. You were always the smarter one among the both of us. You scored top grades. I would say I am jealous of your ability to study but when I look at the times you were there for me its nothing. Like a pillar in the storm and a anchor to boat, you acted as a check in my life. You guided me to land in stormy weathers and most of all you reminded me about God. I know you would be leaving for Canada soon and I know i would hardly c you any more. But before you go i would like you to know who you have been to me. You have my light house in a storm and my pillar of support. You are the only one so far that has not left me. You are the only friend I have that have seen me in my worst and best times. Thank you . I will miss you Nattie.

Posted by jasmine at 8:28 PM